2023 Business Seminar Playlist
2022 Business Seminar Playlist
2021 Business Seminar Playlist
2020 Business Seminar Playlist
- Employee Retention Tax Credit - Presented by Patrick Shurney of 3P Consulting on March 15, 2023
- Getting Found Online- A No-Nonsense Guide to Search Engine Optimization - Presented by Dominic Vecchiollo of DOSSU Digital Marketing on February 15, 2023
- Alternative Hiring Roundtable - Presented by expert panelists on January 25, 2023
- Income Tax Update- Presented by Barry Fields of Bormel, Grice & Huyett, P.A. on December 14, 2022.
- Small Business Seminar: Business Management by Numbers -presented by Bola Audena, MBA Growth Partners on November 16, 2022.
- Small Business Seminar: Introduction to Cryptocurrency -presented by Barry Fields, Chris Barber and Eric Harris on October 19, 2022.
- Small Business Seminar: The Great Small Business Plateau℠ -presented by Patrick Lee, Chesapeake Think Tank on September 21, 2022.
- Build Your Revenues in Your Backyard: Position to Win Federal Contracts -presented by Gloria Larkin, TargetGov on September 20, 2022.
- Mental Health, Wellness & Stress Management- presented by Jacqueline R. Duncan, Leading Ladies of Integrity Inc. on August 31, 2022.
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Networking, Connecting, and Sales- Presented by Jim Ries, Offit Kurman on June 29, 2022
- Zoom Meeting with U.S. Senator Ben Cardin- Presented on June 10, 2022
- Mid-Year Economic Outlook Update- Presented by Tom Barkin, Richmond Federal Reserve on April 6, 2022
- How to Build Trust & Gain Customers Through 5-Star Reviews- Presented by Dominic Vecchiollo of DOSSU Digital Marketing on March 23, 2022
- Company Culture- Presented by Tammy Good of BBSI on February 16, 2022
- Income Tax Update & Strategies to Reduce Taxes- Presented by Barry D. Fields of Bormel, Grice & Huyett, P.A. on December 15, 2021
- Tips for Retaining your Top Talent through the Great Resignation of 2021- Presented by Mike Cammarata, Tide Creek Financial Group; Ana Liesch, Harkins Builders, Inc.; Cindi Mitchell, Blue Flaire, LLC on November 10, 2021
- Multi-Channel Marketing- Presented by Beth Kuhl, What's Up? Media on October 20,2021
- Strategic Business Planning- Presented by Lee Crumbaugh of Forrest Consulting on October 5, 2021
- Post-Session Update- Presented by Senator James Rosapepe and 21st District delegates, Joseline Peña-Melnyk and Mary Lehman on June 24, 2021
- State Procurement 101- Presented by Dr. Victoria L. Steeger, Chief Learning Officer, Office of State Procurement on June 9, 2021
- Legal Implications of Reopening Safely- Presented by Stephen Stern, Kagan Stern Marinello & Beard on May 19, 2021
- Economic Update- Presented by Tom Barkin, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond on May 14, 2021
- What Happens If...Legal Documents Every Business Owner Needs- Presented by Amy Lazas, Providence Law Group and Katherine L. Taylor, Taylor Legal on April 21, 2021
- The Platinum Rule and Increasing your Sales- Presented by Patrick Lee, Chesapeake Think Tank on March 10, 2021
- Mid-Session Update- Presented by Ashley Duckman, Vice President, Government Affairs of Maryland Chamber of Commerce on March 8, 2021.
- Adapting Smartly Series: Boosting Team Morale- Presented by Scott Wallace, Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation; Lynda Kroh, Printing Specialist Corporation; Tom Saia, Newk's Eatery; Natasha Hillsman, Anne Arundel Medical Center on March 3, 2021
- *Future of Ft. Meade*- Presented by Col. Christopher M. Nyland, Garrison Commander, Fort George G. Meade, Md
- SEO & Social Media- Presented by Andrew Persaud & Jalen Mauk, AE2 Creative on February 17, 2021
- Master Virtual Networking- Presented by Jim Ries, Offit Kurman on February 3, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccine Pt. 2 & COVID-19 Vaccine Pt.1 - Presented by Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center on January 22, 2021
- Adapting Smartly Series: Remote/ Teleworking WORKSHOP- Presented by CMC's Regional Economic Development Committee on January 20, 2021
Become A Member Here!
Copyright Central Maryland Chamber.
All Rights Reserved.
8373 Piney Orchard Parkway, Suite 201 |
Odenton, MD 21113
Phone: (410) 672-3422 | M-F: 8:30am - 2:30pm
firstname.lastname@example.org | sitemap