- Multi-Channel Marketing- Presented by Beth Kuhl, What's Up? Media on October 20,2021
- Strategic Business Planning- Presented by Lee Crumbaugh of Forrest Consulting on October 5, 2021
- Post-Session Update- Presented by Senator James Rosapepe and 21st District delegates, Joseline Peña-Melnyk and Mary Lehman on June 24, 2021
- State Procurement 101- Presented by Dr. Victoria L. Steeger, Chief Learning Officer, Office of State Procurement on June 9, 2021
- Legal Implications of Reopening Safely- Presented by Stephen Stern, Kagan Stern Marinello & Beard on May 19, 2021
- Economic Update- Presented by Tom Barkin, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond on May 14, 2021
- What Happens If...Legal Documents Every Business Owner Needs- Presented by Amy Lazas, Providence Law Group and Katherine L. Taylor, Taylor Legal on April 21, 2021
- The Platinum Rule and Increasing your Sales- Presented by Patrick Lee, Chesapeake Think Tank on March 10, 2021
- Mid-Session Update- Presented by Ashley Duckman, Vice President, Government Affairs of Maryland Chamber of Commerce on March 8, 2021.
- Adapting Smartly Series: Boosting Team Morale- Presented by Scott Wallace, Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation; Lynda Kroh, Printing Specialist Corporation; Tom Saia, Newk's Eatery; Natasha Hillsman, Anne Arundel Medical Center on March 3, 2021
- *Future of Ft. Meade*- Presented by Col. Christopher M. Nyland, Garrison Commander, Fort George G. Meade, Md
- SEO & Social Media- Presented by Andrew Persaud & Jalen Mauk, AE2 Creative on February 17, 2021
- Master Virtual Networking- Presented by Jim Ries, Offit Kurman on February 3, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccine Pt. 2 & COVID-19 Vaccine Pt.1 - Presented by Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center on January 22, 2021
- Adapting Smartly Series: Remote/ Teleworking WORKSHOP- Presented by CMC's Regional Economic Development Committee on January 20, 2021
Become A Member Here!